PT. Tekad Mandiri Citra (TMC) is a manufacturer, importer, and distributor of veterinary medicines, which was founded on 1999 in Bandung by professionals whose background veterinarian. In 2003, TMC officially became Sole Distributor Interchemie werken “De Adelaar” B.V. from the Netherlands.
Since 2010, TMC continues to increase production through plant expansion and improvement of production and test facilities. In 2011, TMC successfully acquired the certificate of Veterinary Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (CPOHB) from the Directorate General of Livestock and Animal Health, Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Indonesia. Further development, TMC encourages collaboration with research-based educational institutions, so that the TMC could be a company capable of producing raw materials and biological products in Indonesia.
Became a leading Manufacturer, Importer, and Distributor of veterinary medicines which are managed professionally, using the latest technology for the manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations, premix, biological and raw materials in Indonesia, supported by qualified and committed human resources to the improvement of science, customer satisfaction, food security, and animal welfare.
- Playing an active role in creating food security and sovereignty in Indonesia through the prevention and treatment of animal diseases, increased production of livestock, and aquatic.
- Support the implementation of animal welfare through veterinary quality medicinal product, ensure safety and comfort of pets and their owners, as well as help preserve the wildlife.
- Improve competitive advantage through increased professionalism and use advanced technology that is supported by qualified human resources.
- The use effectively and efficiently appropriate technology for the development of products and services to customers.
- Improve cooperation with educational institutions, experts, and institutions in conducting research and development for a superior product and quality.
- Have an active role in the implementation of the biosecurity program.
- mproving the welfare of employees and their families to achieve Human Development Index (HDI).